Information We Collect
We may collect and process your personal data in the following circumstances:
- when you sign up / register for an account with us
- when you sign up for our newsletter (by entering your e-mail address)
- when you order any products or services from us
- when you contact us via e-mail or otherwise
- when you provide us e-mail or other data in exchange for a free download
- when you enter any contests we may hold
- when you complete any surveys we may conduct
- when you visit our Website (via cookies or otherwise)
Not all of the information we collect may be personally identifiable. We do, however, track and record user sessions to improve the site experience for our users. We use various tracking software to do so including Google Analytics. Such tracking software may change as technology improves.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use your personal information:
- To provide information you request based on your consent, which you can withdraw at any time
- To respond to questions you ask us, based on your consent, which you can withdraw at any time
- To allow you to better use the Site, based on our legitimate interest in providing the best experience to you
- To view and act on your job application, based on our legitimate interest in reviewing your application, and communicating with you about the process
- To allow you to submit materials, comments and assets to the Site, based on your consent, which you can withdraw at any time
- To provide services and materials through our Website
- To deliver information to you about the products, services and materials provided through our Website
- To fulfill our contractual obligations to you as part of any transaction or order involving our products, services and/or materials
- To contact you about our products, services and Website
- In additional manners that we may describe to you when you provide information to us or when we notify you about new uses of information provided by you
By visiting our website, providing us your e-mail address, signing up for our newsletter, registering for an account, ordering products or services from us or otherwise providing your personal information to us, as set forth above (under Collection of Information), you are consenting to receiving communications from us regarding our services and materials.
We may also combine your personal information in an aggregated manner which is no longer personally identifiable to use for our own legitimate business purposes.
Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Information
You can ask us:
- To provide a copy of your personal information;
- To have any inaccuracies or mistakes in your personal information corrected;
- To restrict or limit our use of your personal information; and
- To have your personal information erased or the use of it restricted.
We will respond to any such request submitted at firstname.lastname@example.org and may ask you to verify your identity.
Information We Collect by Automated Means
We and our service providers may also collect certain information about the use of our Site by automated means, such as cookies, web beacons and other technologies, which allow us to get information about Site users’ online activities and across third-party websites over time. We currently do not respond to web browser-based do-not-track (“DNT”) mechanisms.
The information that may be collected by automated means includes URLs that refer users to our Site, search terms used to reach our Site, details about the devices that are used to access our Site (such as IP address, browser type, and operating system information), and users’ interaction with our Site (like date, time, frequency and length of visits, and pages accessed).
Third Party Providers
- Doubleclick – https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/2839090?hl=en
- Facebook Pixel – https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
How do I disable or remove cookies?
We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal information we collect about you, except as described herein or otherwise disclose to you at the time the data is collected.
We may share information provided by our visitors to this Site with service providers we have retained to perform services on our behalf, including without limitation, hosting or operating this Site, carrying out your requests, responding to your inquiries, and analyzing data. We require these service providers by contract to appropriately safeguard the privacy and security of personal information they process on our behalf.
We transmit credit card and other payment data through the appropriate credit card company and/or credit card payment processing company or financial institutions to confirm payment for products or services purchased on our Website.
We may disclose information about you as compelled or required by law, to law enforcement authorities or other government officials, to protect or defend our legal rights, or in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or violations for our Terms and conditions for using this Site or other applicable policies. We also reserve the right to transfer personal information we have about you in the event that we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business assets.
We may transfer the information we collect on this Site to other countries other than in which the information was originally collected. Those countries may not have the same data protection laws as the country in which you initially provided the information. When we transfer your information to other countries, we will protect that information as described in this Privacy Notice.
The security of information is important to us, and we are committed to using reasonable measures to protect the personal information we may collect. However, it is not possible for anyone to completely eliminate the risks or completely guarantee the security of personal information. As unauthorized access to personal information can occur because of computer failures and other factors and could compromise your personal information, we are not liable for any wrongful, illegal or malicious actions which compromise the security of your personal information.
Retention of Personal Information
We retain personal information based on our needs and legal requirements as necessary for the purpose(s) for which the data was collected, and any other permissible, related purpose. When certain payment details and correspondence is no longer needed, we may anonymize the information which may be further retained and used or securely destroy the information.
Links to Other Websites
This Site may provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites may operate independently from us. Linked sites may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly encourage you to review to better understand their procedures for collecting, using and disclosing personal information. We are not responsible for the content of the linked websites, any use of these sites, or the privacy practices of these sites.
This Site is not intended for children and we do not knowingly solicit personal data from or communicate with children under the age of 13 and if we become aware we have collected such information, it will be deleted.
Wolfgang Communications, Inc.
18007 Sky Park Circle
Irvine, CA 92614
Changes to this Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to change or add to this Privacy Notice from time to time and will post any revisions on this Site. We will indicate at the bottom of the Privacy Notice when it was most recently updated. We encourage you to check back often to review the latest version.
Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to request for a notice identifying the categories of personal information which we share with our affiliates and/or third parties for marketing purposes, and providing contact information for such affiliates and/or third parties. If you are a California resident and would like this information, please submit a written request to email@example.com
Last update: February 12, 2019